Attach PASCO Stepper Motors or regular size servo motors to PASCO Structures using this motor mount.
The included spline shaft adapter fits onto the spline of the motor to create a shaft that fits through a hole in the motor mount. The motor attaches to the motor mount with four screws. The motor mount has the same connection features (pin and screw hole) as the Structures I-beams, so it can be attached to any Structures connector.
The Structures Gripper uses the Motor Mount to attach the gripper arms.
- Mount motors to power wheels on a car built from PASCO Structures.
- Mount a motor to power a winch on a structure.
- Attach a servo motor to a Structures Gripper to grab objects with an arm built from PASCO Structures.
- 2x Motor Mount plastic housing
- 2x Spline shaft adapter
- 8x 4-40 1/2-inch screws for attaching motors to Motor Mount
|Shaft hole diameter||6.5 mm|
|Four 4-40 threaded inserts to attach motor||10 mm separation on each end; 49 mm separation from end-to-end|
|Screws||4-40 1/2-inch long phillips|
|Motor Mount Instructions|