Add this Gripper to PASCO Structures to grab objects. Attach a stepper motor or servo motor to the Gripper to drive the gear that opens and closes the gripper arms. The Gripper has the same pin and screw features that attach a Structures I-beam to a connector, making it easy to attach the Gripper to any existing PASCO Structure.
- Gripper mounts to PASCO Structures using the same pin and screw features that are used to connect an I-beam
- Elastic bands add gripping friction
- The //control.Node can detect the increase in servo current so you can tell when the Gripper has closed on an object.
- 2x Gripper arms
- 1x Motor mount
- 20x Elastic bands
- 2x Spline shaft adapter
- 2x Anti-backlash screws
- 4x 4-40 screws to attach a motor
- 4x Structures 6-32 screws to attach the gripper arms to the motor mount
|Gripper arm length||10 cm|
|Open angle||zero to 180 degrees|
|Gripper Assembly Instructions|