These are the standard carts in thousands of physics labs around the world. With an aluminum body, high-impact ABS plastic end caps, and a 500 g mass, they make dynamics experiments quick to set up and very quantitative. The Classic Carts are compatible with all PASCO Dynamics Tracks and accessories. This version has a spring loaded plunger for launching.
- Two mounting holes for accessories.
- Velcro tabs for inelastic collisions.
- Two 250 g masses included with plunger cart.
- Three position plunger provides reproducible impulses and explosions.
- Magnets installed for elastic collisions.
- 1x Plunger Cart
- 2x 250 gram masses
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD!
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Perform the following experiments and more with the Plunger Cart.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
- Average versus Instantaneous Velocities
- Rackets, Bats, and “Sweet Spots”
- Coefficient of Friction
- Newton’s Second Law
- Measuring the Spring Constant