- Flat sensing element ideal for surfaces
- Quickly reaches equilibrium temperature with surface
Educational Use Only
This is not a medical device. PASCO products are designed for educational use only and should not be used in any apparatus involved with life support, medical testing, patient diagnosis, or industrial control/testing systems.
- Wide Temperature Range allows a variety of surfaces and situations to be studied.
- Flat surface areas assures good contact and accurate readings.
- Compare skin temperature before and after exercise or map temperature variations across skin surface
- Observe reactions to music stimuli
- Study temperature of a surface before/after applying friction
- Determine the effects of wearing light- or dark-colored clothing in the sun
- PASPORT Temperature Sensor (PS-2125)
|-10 to +70°C
Our highly affordable temperature sensors provide unparalleled convenience during any experiment by eliminating the need for manually recorded temperature data. This page contains a comparison chart for PASCO temperature sensors to help you discover what’s possible when you use a modern thermometer.