The Molecular Model Kit is the perfect tool to help students understand core science concepts such as conservation of mass, chemical formulas, and balancing equations.
Anything is possible for students, from creating simple water or carbon dioxide molecules to complex biochemicals such as amino acids. The models that students create will help them visualize vital concepts as they study chemistry and biochemistry.
This set includes a total of 86 atoms and 153 bonds.
- Carbon Atoms (black, 4 hole) (18)
- Hydrogen Atoms (white, 1 hole) (30)
- Oxygen Atoms (red, 2 hole) (12)
- Nitrogen Atoms (blue, 3 hole) (8)
- Phosphorus Atoms (purple, 3 hole) (4)
- Sulfur Atoms (yellow, 6 hole) (2)
- Sulfer Atoms (yellow, 2 hole) (2)
- Chlorine/Halogen Atoms (green, 1 hole) (6)
- Sodium/Alkali Metal Atoms (gray, 1 hole) (4)
- Flex Double Bonds (long, gray) (36)
- Purple Ionic/Special Bonds (medium, purple) (12)
- Single Bonds (medium, white) (55)
- Short Single Bonds (short, white) (50)
- Bond Remover Tool
- Plastic Storage Case (23.5 cm x 17 cm x 7 cm)