This ISE connects to the Wireless pH Sensor and allows students to measure the potential and determine the concentration of ammonium ions in an aqueous solution.
This ISE utilizes a standard PVC membrane. As with all ISE implementing this design, the lifespan of the membrane is limited. For this reason, we offer replacement sensor modules (PVC matrix sensor type) which allow you to periodically replace the module, rather than the whole electrode.
PASCO Ion Selective Electrodes are industrial-quality probes that give excellent results when properly used. Operation of these Ion Selective Electrodes assumes training in the safe handling of flammable, caustic and corrosive chemicals and a working knowledge of serial dilution and calibration procedures. For this reason, they are not recommended for use by elementary or middle school students.
- Investigate the equilibrium of NH3 and NH4+ and the effect of temperature
- Measure the concentration of ammonium ions in fertilizers
- Investigate drinking water or wastewater.
- Ammonium ISE (NH4 +) Probe
- Ammonium ISE Replacement Module
- Ammonium Standard Solution 1000 ppm
- Ammonium Reference Fill Solution
- Storage Bottle
- Ammonium Ionic Strength Adjuster (ISA)
- BNC Male-to-Female Cable
|1 to 18,000 ppm or mg/L (as NH4)
|2 – 7 (no temperature compensation)
|55 ± 3 mV/ decade
|pH<2, Li+, Na+, K+, Cs+, Mg3+, Ca2+, Sr2+, Ba2+