Explore energy and circuits through augmented reality, individually or together, with these interactive playing cards and free app. Includes six sets of twenty cards.
The MindLabs Energy and Circuits Class Set is a magical STEM learning tool for children ages 8 and older. It combines six sets of twenty game cards, a free digital app, and augmented reality to provide students with a fun and immersive learning experience. Play alone, or collaborate with friends, as you add and remove cards, draw wires, and create circuits that come to life in 3D! The ideal learning tool for solo or team play, MindLabs enables students to explore energy sources, circuits, and more.
Create, play, and collaborate from any location!
- Assemble cards picturing batteries, light bulbs, fans, and more into working circuits
- Draw and connect wires on a mobile device to bring circuits to life
- Explore forms of energy with animated vocabulary cards
- Investigate energy resources with animated idea cards
- Step-by-step lessons guide students through basic circuit concepts
- Work independently or collaborate with students in any location
- Includes 6 card sets (20 cards each) and more than 20 interactive lessons with step-by-step guidance
- Extra thick cards will withstand years of use in your classroom
- Free application is intuitive and engaging for young learners
How It Works
- Download the free app in the App Store or Google Play Store – MindLabs: Energy and Circuits.
- Open the app and select Challenge or Create from the menu.
- Find the character card in your card deck and point your mobile device at the card.
- Progress through the Challenges to learn circuit and energy basics.
- Create your own unique circuits, independently or collaborate with friends.
- 6x Game Piece Card Sets (20 cards per set)
- 1x Storage Box
- 1x Free MindLabs Augmented Reality Application for Mobile Devices