The Mole Set contains four element specimens: Copper, Iron, Zinc and Aluminum. Each sample contains approximately one mole, 6.02 x 1023 atoms of the element.
- Helps students visualize a mole in solid state.
- Use as specific heat specimens, density specimens and examples of common elements.
- Characterize each specimen by density, atomic mass, etc.
- Investigate molar heat capacity and gain an greater understanding of thermodynamics.
- 1x Mole samples: Zinc, Aluminum, Iron, Copper
- 1x Teaching Suggestions