This kit comprises all of the equipment included in the ST-7830 Coding with Sound and Light Sensor Technologies Kit, without the PS-3231 //code.Node. This STEM coding kit introduces students to coding with sound and light sensors and includes a complete set of accessories, activities, and digital resources.
More information about this equipment kit and the digital resources it includes can be found on the ST-7830 Coding with Sound and Light Sensor Technologies Kit page.
- 1x //code.Node Holder (PS-3233)
- 1x Color-Printed Booklet of Student Activities
- 1x Small Flashlight
- 2x Tuning Fork, Various Frequency
- 35x Colored Paper, Various 4″x4″ Sheets
- 5x Aluminum Foil Sheet, 4″x4″ Sheets