Standard optical microscope great for general viewing of cell structures at 40x, 100x, 400x viewing. Gives insights to topics from Biology, Life Science, Anatomy and Physiology, Cellular and Field Biology. High quality optical lenses allow for fine details in high contrast can be studied in appropriate detail for starter to experienced microscope users. Perfect for establishing labs with sets of durable equipment classes can use for years. Compatible with student or professionally prepared slide set like the Microscope Slide Kingdom survey (SE-6214) gives students a solid start to explore cellular features and concepts across all living kingdoms.
- 1x Eye piece 10x magnification
- 1x Full rotation head allows any angle viewing of slides
- 1x Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x magnification
- 1x Overhead LED illumination
- 1x Understage LED illumination
- 1x Allen wrench to lock in eye piece
|35mm achromatic CF, 4x, 10x, 40x
|wide field 10x
|Top and Bottom
|6 stop diaphragm control
|95 x 95 mm plain with slide clips
|Stage-objective stop limit to protect equipment
|36 mm stage range
|0.002 mm divisions
|110v – 220v main adapter universal plug set
|3 AA batteries
Battery & Logging
|3 AA (optional)
1 Minimum # of data points with all measurements enabled, actual results depend on enabled measurements.
2 Continuous use in a connected state until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
3 Logging until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
* Normal classroom use is the sensor in active use for 20min/lab for 120 lab periods/yr.
- Comparing Plant and Animal Cells
- Students use a digital microscope compatible with PASCO software to compare cheek cells and onion cells, then use their observations to determine whether other unidentified slide samples are composed of either plant or animal…
- Exploring Pond Water
- Students use a digital microscope compatible with PASCO software to observe and identify life forms in a sample of pond water.
- Digital Microscopy Journal
- This single-page observation sheet can be used with impromptu digital microscope investigations. Attached appendices provide guidance on how to connect any compatible digital microscope to PASCO software and how to use image analysis…
- Digital Microscopes and Slide Preparation (Compound Microscope)
- Students learn how to use PASCO software to analyze images captured from a compatible digital compound microscope, and how to prepare dry and wet mount slides. Recommended for anyone new to digital microscopy.
- Flower Dissection
- Students use a digital microscope compatible with PASCO software to make qualitative and quantitative observations while dissecting a flower.