Point the Radiation Sensor toward any object – open the shutter and read the digital voltmeter to measure the relative intensity of the thermal radiation emitted.
- Flat Spectral Response: Measure intensities from the yellow-green to the infrared (0.6 to 30 µm).
- Detachable Stand with Adjustable Swivel Mount: Provides for precise positioning of the sensor.
- A Reflective, Insulating Screen: Keeps the sensor cool between measurements for more accurate readings.
- Protective Posts: Protect the element and provide a convenient reference for repositioning the sensor at a repeatable distance from a radiating surface.
- A Complete Manual: The manual provides 4 ready-to-use experiments using the Radiation Sensor, the Thermal Radiation Cube and the Stefan-Boltzmann Lamp.