PASCO Dynamics Systems have been a staple in physics labs for over 25 years. They are ideal for investigating mechanics topics, such as velocity and acceleration, Newton’s Laws and Forces, Collisions, and the Conservation of Momentum and Energy. With the included accessories, students can explore harmonic motion, projectile motion, optics, and much more. This configuration includes Wireless Smart Carts, a 1.2 m aluminum track, and the accessories package.
We offer expandable, rugged 1.0 m polycarbonate plastic tracks, as well as classic aluminum tracks with lengths of 1.2 m and 2.2 m. Our cart options include plastic carts, aluminum carts, and Smart Carts. You may also choose to add the accessories package.
- Smart Carts are completely instrumented with all the sensors you need for dynamics
- Bluetooth cart connection facilitates live data displays on student devices
- Carts feature two string tie positions
- Red and blue carts for distinguishing during collisions
- Conductive track facilitates the study of induced magnetic drag
- Track features a high-contrast scale for quick measurements
- 1x 1.2 m Aluminum Dynamics Track (ME-9493)
- 1x Smart Cart (Red) (ME-1240)
- 1x Smart Cart (Blue) (ME-1241)
- 1x PAScar Cart Mass (set of 2) (ME-6757A)
- 1x Super Pulley with Clamp (ME-9448B)
- 1x IDS Spring Kit (ME-8999)
- 1x Friction Block — IDS (ME-9807)
- 1x Angle Indicator (ME-9495A)
- 1x Dynamics Track Feet , Dynamics Track End Stops & Pivot Clamp (ME-8994)
Perform the following experiments and more with the Standard Smart Cart Metal Track 1.2 m System.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product can connect directly to your computer or device with the following technologies. No Interface required. See the following guide for details regarding device compatibility: Wireless Bluetooth Product Compatibility »