PASCO’s Stainless Steel Temperature Sensor offers a superior range, resolution, and accuracy. It reports temperature (in °C, °F, or K) whether it is immersed in liquids, held in the air, or touching a solid surface.
Perform the following experiments and more with the PASPORT Temperature Sensor.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
- Displays °C, °F, and K
- Rugged Stainless Steel probe with easy-grip handle
- High resolution (0.0025 °C) allows students to investigate the small but significant temperature changes produced by chemical reactions, convection currents and skin temperatures at various points on the body.
- Interchangeable probes – can be used with stainless steel, fast response or surface temperature probes. No recalibration required.
- Conduct general temperature experiments
- Measure rapid temperature changes found in endothermic-exothermic reactions
- Conduct environmental studies
- 1x Stainless Steel Probe
- 2x 3″ Tubing, Polyurethane
|-35°C to +135°C
|Maximum Sample Rate
|°C, K and °F
Our highly affordable temperature sensors provide unparalleled convenience during any experiment by eliminating the need for manually recorded temperature data. This page contains a comparison chart for PASCO temperature sensors to help you discover what’s possible when you use a modern thermometer.