There are twelve new agricultural science labs that are designed to use wireless sensors and which are free to download. Each lab includes an editable student file and a SPARKvue configuration file which streamline data collection and enable students to spend more time on analysis and inquire
This Ag Science Starter Bundle contains the sensors required to perform several experiments in the Agricultural Science Manual.
Also available in the Ag Science Extension Bundle (PS-7622) which adds the ability to model ecosystems and the greenhouse effect, study environmental conditions, perform mapping/GIS activities, track weather conditions for extended periods, and perform additional water quality studies.
- 1x Wireless pH Sensor (PS-3204)
- 1x Wireless Conductivity Sensor (PS-3210)
- 1x Wireless CO₂ Sensor (PS-3208)
- 1x Wireless Colorimeter and Turbidity Sensor (PS-3215)
- 1x Wireless Temperature Sensor (PS-3201)
Perform the following experiments and more with the Agricultural Science Starter Bundle.
Visit PASCO’s Agricultural Science Lab Manual to view all activities for this product.
- Determining Soil Quality
- Freshwater Quality Monitoring
- Plant Pigments and Photosynthesis
- Respiration of Germinating Seeds
Wireless CO₂ Sensor Reference Guide