This sensor measures the pH of a solution as discrete measurements or as a continuous reading. Use the probe to study water quality, test household solutions, or perform high-resolution acid-base titrations with ease.
- Simplicity: just pair and go, no cables and adapters to manage
- Durable, gel-filled electrode
- Features convenient Bluetooth wireless connectivity and long-lasting coin cell battery
- Compatible with ion-selective electrodes (ISE), oxidation-reduction probe (ORP), and Flat pH probe.
- Logging mode pH data can be recorded directly onto the sensor and later downloaded. Ideal for long-term experiments.
- Dust, dirt and sand proof and water-resistant (1 meter for 30 minutes)
Perform the following experiments and more with the Wireless pH Sensor.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
- 1x Coin cell battery
- 1x Direct-connect BNC pH probe
- 1x Probe storage bottle and solution
|Accuracy||±0.1 pH with calibration|
|Temperature Range||5 °C to 60 °C|
Battery and Logging
|Stored Data Points Memory (Logging) 1||>55,000|
|Battery – Connected (Data Collection Mode) 2||>220 hr (2-3yrs of normal classroom use)*|
|Battery – Logging (Data Logging Mode) 3||90 days|
|Battery Type||Coin Cell|
1 Minimum # of data points with all measurements enabled, actual results depend on enabled measurements.
2 Continuous use in a connected state until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
3 Logging until battery failure, actual results will depend on sample rate, active measurements, and battery condition.
* Normal classroom use is the sensor in active use for 20min/lab for 120 lab periods/yr.