The Time-of-Flight Accessory is designed primarily for freefall or projectile experiments. When an object hits the plate, a signal is sent to the interface. Note: When used with the Projectile Launcher, a photogate is used to start the timer and the 20’ extension cable is recommended.
- Use with all PASCO launchers
- Conduct freefall experiments
- Time-of-Flight Versus Initial Velocity
- Horizontal Distance (two Photogate Heads needed)
- Horizontal Velocity is Constant
- 1x Time-of-Flight Accessory
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Experiment Guide
This product requires PASCO software for data collection and analysis. We recommend the following option(s). For more information on which is right for your classroom, see our Software Comparison: SPARKvue vs. Capstone »
This product requires a PASCO Interface to connect to your computer or device. We recommend the following option(s). For a breakdown of features, capabilities, and additional options, see our Interface Comparison Guide »
Perform the following experiments and more with the Time-of-Flight Accessory.
Visit PASCO’s Experiment Library to view all activities for this product.
- Projectile Motion
- Horizontal Distance of a Projectile
- Horizontal Speed of a Projectile
- Time of Flight Versus Initial Speed
|1x Smart Timer Photogate System||ME-8932|
|1x Digital Photogate Timer System||ME-9403A|
|1x Photogate Mounting Bracket||ME-6821A|
Requires One Of These