The ME-8930 Smart Timer works with all PASCO timing devices:
- Accessory Photogate
- Photogate/Pulley System
- Time-of-Flight Accessory
- Freefall Adapter
- Laser Switch
- G-M Tube
- Works With 2 Photogates
- More Than Just a Timer: Calculates speed and acceleration as well as measuring time.
- Intuitive Operation: The menu-driven display mirrors the easy-to-follow flowchart on the Smart Timer label.
- Quick Setup:Turn on the switch, plug in the photogates, and it’s ready to use.
- Increased Timing Accuracy: The redesigned 3-section fence (2 included) uses more accurate method of measurement from leading edge to leading edge.
- Portable or Plug-in:The battery-operated (4 AA cells) Smart Timer can be used anywhere. It can also be operated on the 9 V AC adapter (included).
- Calculation Lock-out Switch: A switch inside the battery compartment disables the speed and acceleration modes. Timing modes are unaffected, and students are required to do their own calculations.
- Acceleration Due to Gravity*
- Newton’s Second Law*
- Conservation of Momentum in Collisions*
- Rotational Inertia of a Disk & Ring*
- Acceleration Down an Incline
- Simple Harmonic Oscillator
- Oscillations on an Incline
- Springs in Series and Parallel
- Projectile Motion Using Photogates
- Time-of-Flight and Initial Velocity
- Determining the Acceleration Due to Gravity
- Counting Radiation with the G-M Tube
- 1x Smart Timer
- 2x Picket Fences
- 1x 9 VAC Adapter
- 1x Lab Manual
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD!
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Smart Timer Manual||English||1.48 MB|